Thursday, June 25, 2015







https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gaJaSxwE4x1x-YzjmK4kBsuKyPm7IWKXxr_0k67OiWc/pub










I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa. I have three children that love to drive me crazy. LOL
My storytelling and writing started when I was very young; always telling stories and writing small books that I swore would get published; I would pride myself in being the author, editor and illustrator. But the more I grew up, the less I had time to write the stories that were constantly in my head. But in 2014, I wanted to give it a go, so I started writing the story that was my favorite in my head; Rewriting Destiny. It was only going to be a standalone and wasn't going to be something I would publish, but the more I wrote, I needed to share with the world and the more I fell in love with the characters. There was no way I could leave it with just one story, so it will no be a series.
Reading and writing are my passion and I'm so grateful to be able to share my stories with the world.



Rewriting Destiny Synopsis:

When life gives you lemons, it’s time for shots of tequila. That’s my new saying in life, and trust me, life handed me lots of lemons. 

For eighteen years I took those lemons that life and “destiny” threw at me and made lemonade, but I’m no longer a naive girl. I was forced to grow up too fast and the one person I depended on turned his back on me. So now I say screw the lemonade and just give me a bottle of tequila, because I don’t believe in destiny anymore. 

There is no pre-designed path set out for each of us. Sometimes bad things happen, it’s just a part of life. It sucks, but you have to pick yourself up and get on with your life. I’m done just sitting around and waiting for my life to change or something good to just fall in my lap. It took me awhile to understand, but once I was done being the doormat to destiny, it was time for me to take control. I would decide where I would go in life and what would happen. It wouldn't always be pretty, it would sometimes hurt like hell, but I would make sure I lived my life to the fullest. 

It's time to rewrite destiny.



Rewriting Destiny Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S3EFT9C









Fighting Destiny Synopsis:
Toby has always been the quiet one unless he needed to be heard. He lives and breathes his club and fighting - in or outside of the cage. But that all means nothing when Sara walks into his gym for a self-defense class he's teaching. Wither her, he feels at peace, which isn't something he's ever felt before.
Sara was always a doormat and a pushover. But after years of being abused, both physically and emotionally, she decides to leave her boyfriend. In order to do that though, she has to leave what few friends she still has, her job and her apartment behind. She flees from New York to California, hoping that it is far enough away he won't find her.
They meet when they never expected it. But when they are together, they feel things they have never felt before. Can they survive when Sara's past clouds their present? Can Sara get over Toby's hard exterior? Or will they only hurt each other beyond repair?
It's time to decide if they will follow what fate has set out for them or if they will both be in for the fight of their lives; Fighting Destiny.



















***~For an ebook of Rewriting Destiny~***
~Like our page
~Follow Shelly on Twitter
https://twitter.com/Shelly_Morgan34
Come back and leave like numbers and @ Twitter so I can check things out! Leave us a Hell Yeah to finish your entry! heart emoticon
Facebook has nothing to do with this giveaway!!


***~For an ebook of Fighting Destiny~***
~Like our page
Facebook has nothing to do with this giveaway!









No comments: