Friday, December 15, 2017

NEW RELEASE: Romeo by Ruby Rowe










#ROMEO by Ruby Rowe is now live! Grab this Bodyguard/Mafia Romantic Suspense Novel today. Only 99¢ for a limited time! Also available in Kindle Unlimited! #RomanticSuspense #NowLive #NewRelease #99cents #ROMEOByRubyRowe #MustRead


๐ŸŽญLinks๐ŸŽญ



๐ŸŽžSynopsis๐ŸŽž
Ava
I’m Hollywood’s leading lady, the daughter of a mafia boss, and my stalker’s sick obsession.
Griffin Scott is my new protector, my dominant, and my salvation.
I was taught that blood is thicker than water, but I’ll defy that belief for a future only Griffin can give me.
Griffin
I’m a man with dark secrets, the black sheep of my notorious family, and a bodyguard to the rich and famous.
Ava Lane is my client, a goddess, and a woman who consumes every ounce of my being.
I was taught that blood is thicker than water, but I’ll strike any deal necessary to keep her. I won’t give Ava up.
ROMEO contains explicit language and graphic sex, including aspects of BDSM

#Stalk Ruby Online:






No comments: