Sunday, September 8, 2019

Release: Through His Eyes by Nikki Ash

Title: Through His Eyes
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Single Mom Contemporary Romance
Release: September 7, 2019
The moment I saw her walk through the door of Forbidden Ink, I knew she was the one. With her wide hips, thick thighs, and perfect breasts, she’s every man’s wet dream. 
Add to that her dark, soulful eyes, pouty lips, and a body covered in gorgeous art, and I knew I needed to make her mine. 
She’s a walking contradiction of sass and strength and determination, hidden by insecurity and self-doubt. She’s everything I could ever want or need, but she doesn’t see what I see. 
I want to take away her pain. To be the one to make her laugh, to make all her dreams come true. I need to prove to her that I’m not him, that no matter what, I’ll be right there beside her. Loving her.
If only she could see herself through my eyes, she would understand we were made for each other.

REVIEW
5☆☆☆☆☆
Through His Eyes is a single mom/age gap romance. It is a beautiful story with a powerful and impacting message. Lachlan and Quinn's love story isn't easy. Nothing good comes easy but Lachlan is up for the challenge. Besides, age is just a number right? That's what my great-grandmother used to tell me.

Lachlan is a sexy 28 year old, sexy tattoo artist who knows what he wants. He doesn't let things stand in his way when he wants something or someone. To say that he is determined and relentless is an understatement. lol. I loved Lachlan. He was wise beyond his years and had such a loving, giving heart. It didn't hurt that he was swoony, caring, and hot too!

Quinn is a thirty-nine year old photographer with a sweet but sassy five year old named Kinsley. She went through some bad experiences that beat her down and made her doubt her self worth, but don't count her out.

This book was so relatable, raw, and real. It was an awesome love story with a HEA. Nikki Ash did a beautiful job of writing this story. She made my heart ache and I felt the emotions dripping off the pages. It was heartbreaking, funny, steamy, angsty, and had me holding my breath at times. The characters were wonderful & I fell in love with them. I especially loved the epilogue. I recommend reading it! I can't wait to see what comes next from this author!

Nancy (Goodreads) - “This was an amazingly beautiful love story!”
TDC Book Reviews - “Oh my god! This was one of the sweetest, sexiest most romantic 6 star story of 2019. I basically devoured it.”
Ramblings of a Bookworm - “This story was one of absolute beauty.
Reading is Our Satisfaction - “Realistic, romantic & captivating

(Click ME)

HOSTED BY:

No comments: