Friday, April 17, 2015

Here's the pre-order links for Incendiary.
Releasing in June!!

Georgie has destroyed me. She's threatened my freedom and everything I've worked so hard to build. My band, my music, is the last thing on my mind. I want her to pay for all she's done.
But she's still my Georgie, and my desire for her is as hot as ever. She's my inferno, my biggest mistake and my greatest reward.
My fans see her as their idol's downfall. When her life is threatened, I will come to realize there's nothing in the world more important to me than her.
She's my flame.
I'm her anchor.
Together, we're explosive.
We are incendiary.
For mature audiences only. Incendiary is not a standalone novel, but is the conclusion to Georgiana McCall's and Sloane Mason's story that began in Inferno.

No comments: