Sunday, April 26, 2015

While you are waiting for FEELS LIKE A DREAM to be released (longer teaser than the photo if you click 'See More'),
1) Get caught up on The Dream Series...
Book 1: DITCHING THE DREAM http://amzn.to/1tYgk2b 
Book 2: NOT IN MY WILDEST DREAMS http://amzn.to/1iDkzsP
Book 3: CHASING THE DREAM http://amzn.to/1nBUdss 
Book 4: UNEXPECTED DREAMS http://amzn.to/1sNXzwf
and
2) Enjoy this Teaser from FEELS LIKE A DREAM
(Feels Like a Dream is a work in progress. This passage is subject to editing.)
I carefully rolled on top of her body. My lips settled on her neck and I licked and kissed the crook that I loved so much. Shelby groaned and her hips pushed into mine. Instinctively, my hips pushed back, my cock needing to be buried in her.
And then. She froze.
“What?” I asked pulling back slightly. “Are you okay?”
“Your bed…”
“What about my bed?”
“It squeaks!” she hissed.
I bucked my hips into hers, and there it was again. **SQUEEAK!** I grinned and did it a few more times. **Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!**
“Huh. Who knew?” I asked, continued to thrust into the bed.
“Stop it!” she screeched as loudly as she could in a whisper. “Get off! We are not doing this on a squeaky bed. Your nieces and nephews are just through that door. Your parents and brother and sister are just down stairs. Your abuela doesn’t miss a beat. For an eighty year old woman, she has the hearing of a twelve year old!”
“The floor doesn’t squeak,” I tried.
“I’m not laying on your floor so you can…have your way with me,” she insisted, her voice dropping at the last part, fearful that little and big ears alike were listening
“I’ll lay on the floor, you can be on top.” I hopped off the bed, grabbed the blanket draped over the end of the bed and spread it on the floor, like I was preparing a picnic—which I kinda was. Next I tossed a pillow down and then I laid back, tucking an arm behind my head…Shelby’s glorious ‘picnic’ ready and waiting in the moonlight.
“C’mon. You know you wanna,” I growled, stroking my erection at her with my free hand and extending the hand that was behind my head for her to take. The look on her face told me exactly how much she wanted this. And she totally wanted this.
When she didn’t move, I leapt up and stepped toward her. “Okay, the bed it is,” I shrugged.
“No! Floor. Now,” she whispered as loudly as she could.

No comments: