Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vivian Lux

Vivian Lux

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X2VAS9M/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

Gabi 
The whispers around my small town are that Gabriela Ortiz is a total slut. 

So I set out to make them right. 

But when I brought home the biker, there was something so familiar about him, though there definitely shouldn't have been. After all, if I had met him before, I would have remembered him for sure. He's sex on legs, with piercing blue eyes and a jawline that could cut you. 

It's only after a night of the best sex of my life that I wake up and realize who he is. 

But why is he back in town? 

And why is he calling himself Crash? 

Crash 

I don't know why I came back here. But if I've got to start all over again, I could do worse than do it in Gabi's bed. One night with her was all I needed to set things right. 

The only problem is, now I can't stop thinking about her. 

That's bad. 

Because I haven't started all over again, not this time anyway. I've got a past and it's coming for me and if I don't watch out it's going to come for Gabi too. 

Book four in the bestselling Sons of Steel Motorcycle Club series has no cliffhanger. Reading the books in order is helpful but not necessary.

No comments: