Friday, July 24, 2015

Tour Banner 3
Series Title: Twisted
Book Titles: Survival (#1), Revival (#2), Thrive (#3)
Author: Rebecca Sherwin
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
The Twisted Series Purple
Life is unpredictable. It can throws us happiness, luck, wealth and success at any given time, without warning or premonition. But it can also send trauma, trials and surprises, both unexpected and unwelcome. The Twisted series explores a world where happiness is chased but unreachable, life is found and stolen, and love is fought for and sacrificed. It is not a simple story – life is not a fairytale. Sometimes it’s a fight for Survival… Survival Purple 2
Survival Ebook
With intertwining memories and a world of deceit and betrayal yet to be exposed, Survival, book #1 in the Twisted series, is an intense, compelling page-turner, seen through the eyes of Skye 'the Skillet' Jones. A mother. A father. Two daughters and a son. A happy suburban family of five. An alcoholic mother. An absent father. Abandonment. A family ripped apart. Oliver. Beautiful Oliver. My twin brother, my protector. Fighting. Freedom. Death. Cut Throat Curtis. My fire and ice. My light and shade. My pleasure and pain. He taught me to fight; to control emotional turmoil with physical distraction. He had pain of his own, secrets he would never reveal, and I should have known it would only be a matter of time until he left, becoming a ghost in a life I no longer knew. Thomas. My magic. My fairy-tale. The man who promised the happy ever after I’d never dared to dream of. My prince. My lover. My everything and more. But fate was waiting, as always. The merciless force of kismet watched over me, biding its time, waiting to strike; to plunge me into the depths of defeat and leave me with no choice but to succumb. It was coming, the twist of fate that would bring me to my knees. It was up to me, Skye the Skillet, to decide whether to bow down and surrender to its will, or fight back, to fight for what I had left. To fight for my survival…

goodreads-badge-add-plus-71eae69ca0307d077df66a58ec068898Available on Amazon

Survival Sale Graphic
 
Revival Purple
Revival Ebook
With explosive suspense and dark sensuality, Revival, book #2 in the Twisted series, is a passionate, riveting tale of power, conflict and dangerous desire, told by Cut Throat Curtis Mason. I was a failure. An orphan. A quitter. A heartbreaker. A screw-up. A criminal. A monster. The life I was imprisoned in was the life I deserved. Ollie’s death shredded my tenacity, chipped away at my confidence and stole the will to fight out from under me. When the toxic worthlessness swimming through my veins made me reject the only girl I’d ever loved, she took the rest of my life with her. Alone, away from home and emotionally desolate, I was propelled into a life of greed, control and crime when fate played a hand and forced mine into the clutches of Charlie Alexander Tattersell. My vixen. My poison. My villainous addiction. I fought for and against the life that held me captive, but one painful reminder returned to haunt me. I was the only one who knew the truth. Skye’s truth. My love. My driving force. My life’s obsession. After enlisting the help of my protΓ©gΓ©, Jesse ‘the Gentleman’ Kennedy, the mission began. I had to find answers, retribution and the spark that would release me from the claws of the abyss and bring me one step closer to the Skillet. With new secrets waiting around every corner, a vicious Charlie waiting to bury me and the haunting memories of every mistake I’d ever made hanging over me, I missed one vital clue. The key to my revival…

goodreads-badge-add-plus-71eae69ca0307d077df66a58ec068898Available on Amazon

Thrive Purple
Thrive Cover Second Draft
With everything at stake and nothing to lose, Skye Jones and Cut Throat Curtis Mason are reunited in the fight of their lives - once and for all. It's time to face the demons of the past and the present; to reclaim the powerful, passionate connection that brought them together; and overcome the forces that would tear them apart. It's time to expose - and destroy - the web of lies, deceit and betrayal woven by those around them to hold them captive, to keep them silent, isolated and alone. The time has come. There is no time to fight for survival. There is no time to beg for revival. There is no other option. There is no choice. What happens now?It’s time to Thrive…

goodreads-badge-add-plus-71eae69ca0307d077df66a58ec068898Available on Amazon

Exclusive Purple   strong and handsome young fighter “You think there’s such thing as destiny? Or fate or whatever?” I asked because it was something I’d been thinking about lately, ever since I found the flyer for the gym fluttering on the window of the bus shelter and wondered if they needed someone to sweep their floors. I was asking Curtis because he was the only friend I had. I couldn’t talk to Skye because she’d suspect things and then find a way to torture the truth out of me. She couldn’t know the truth – not now, and maybe not ever if I had any say over it. Curtis scoffed. “Nah, I think it’s bullshit. I refuse to believe it’s my destiny to wash sweaty gym gear and have to roast outside to avoid the stench of my own home.” I laughed and we fell silent for a while. We’d spent the morning training; Curtis had agreed to mentor me, show me the ropes – literally. He was lonely, living in Geoff’s, adopted by the man because he couldn’t control his temper when he was in school, and I suspected he needed the distraction of training me as much as I needed to be trained. I couldn’t fight for shit. I didn’t know his story, he refused to tell it, but he’d become my hero. I wanted to be like Cut Throat Curtis; strong and determined with a take-no-shit attitude that secured his role as the boss around here. “Why do you ask?” he said, extending his legs beyond the shade the building offered. We were sitting outside on the hottest day of the year, because the boys inside smelled so bad it was hard to breathe. I couldn’t believe that was what Curtis went home to. Still, I would have preferred that over the weed fumes from next door, the smoke from Mum’s cigarettes and her spacey stare as she sat on the sofa zoned out all day. “Ah, I don’t know.” I tried to sound casual, but it didn’t work. Curtis eyed me, silently commanding me to tell him. “I just wonder if my life is shit because I did something wrong, or if it’s meant to be like this.” “It’s only short term,” he said, patting me on the back. “You’ll get out. We’ll make sure of it.” “We?” “Yeah.” He shrugged and cracked his knuckles. “You and your sister, you’re meant for more than this. We’ll find it, whatever it is you are meant for, and we’ll get you out of the shit hole.” “Are you adopting me?” I asked with a raised brow and a smirk. Curtis threw his head back and laughed. “Easy, brother,” he said, his light chuckle making me smile. He didn’t laugh often. “I’m not the role model you want. Look at me like the big brother you strive to not be like.” “Could be worse. I could have a brother like me.” Seriousness washed over him. “Are you kidding me?” “I should be able to look after the girls. I should be able to figure this out and get Skye and me out of the flat.” “Listen to me,” he said, twisting his body and gripping my shoulders to make me look at him. “Don’t say shit like that. Makes me want to punch sense into you and your defence isn’t up for that yet.” He shook his head. “You’re a powerful force, Ollie, don’t doubt that. Your sisters are lucky to have you.” He snapped his fingers. “That’s it!” I jumped, wondering if he’d changed his mind and decided to show me what the fists that made him famous could do. “What?” “You’re a juggernaut. A powerful and overwhelming force.” He nodded and grinned, impressed with himself. I blinked and stared blankly at him. “Your name, Juggernaut Jones. I can hear it now.” He jumped up and stood facing me, his fist in front of his mouth like a microphone. “The winner of this match-up with a stunning, mind-blowing, crowd-pleasing knockout.” He whirled his free arm, riling up the imaginary crowd. “Juggernaut Jones!” He clapped and whooped, and I played along, standing to bow and hand him my wrist to hold up in triumph. I imagined the lights and cheers, and the sheer pride I would feel when I looked at Skye and saw relief in her eyes. I would get us out. “See?” I said as we scrapped playfully in the car park. “You said you weren’t a good role model.” “Brother.” He turned serious again as the darkness I’d seen in him before took over. “Blood brothers.” “Blood brothers,” I agreed. Curtis extended his fist and I bumped it with mine. Blood brothers, not by biology, but by our impenetrable friendship and loyalty to have each other’s backs. Maybe I did believe in destiny. Maybe I was destined to find Cut Throat Curtis, for one reason or another. Author Bio Purple
Bio Pic
 Rebecca is a London born and bred mother, writer and psychology student. She is the author of summer romance, Second Chance Hero, and the psychological romantic-suspense series, Twisted. An avid reader and lover of stories that keep you guessing, Rebecca writes tales that will challenge your perceptions and toy with your emotions. Rebecca's stories invite you to open your mind and dig deeper into the meanings of the lives of each and every character you meet. She entices you into their world – to feel with them, to grow with them, to love with them. She asks you to become a part of them and allow them to become a part of you. Rebecca would like to express her thanks to everyone who reads her stories, and would love to hear from you!
Connect with Rebecca!
 

No comments: