Thursday, December 1, 2016

PROMO BLITZ: Treasure Me by Michele Zurlo


Blurb:

Relocating to Kansas City with David and working for SAFE Security was everything Autumn thought she wanted…except that the job isn’t what she thought it would be, and her past seems to have a stranglehold on her emotions.

When Autumn takes a case without informing the rest of SAFE Security, she finds herself in hot water when secret victory blows up in her face. Her impulsive mistake almost costs their lives—and she soon finds herself jobless. Reeling from this failure and the way it’s damaged her relationships with David and the team, she vows to start fresh—with a new name and in a new city. Unfortunately a local crime boss has other ideas.

In the midst of a mission, David must rush back to try to stop Autumn from leaving—only to find that Autumn and her sister have disappeared. Can he find them in time to save them and his relationship with the woman he treasures?

In Treasure Me, Michele Zurlo delivers a sexy, action-packed adventure tale full of emotional twists and turns.

Warnings: Spanking, D/s, Dom who puts his foot in his mouth, bratty sub, fingerpainting

Print ISBN: 978-1-942414-22-3

Buy Links


Please choose ONE of the following four excerpts:

PG Excerpt/David:

I looked skyward in time to see four men dropped from the helicopter, using tension lines to land on the roof. From the way they were dressed and armed, I knew that Dean, Frankie, and Jesse had their hands full. The sharp crack of rapid gunfire came from the roof. They wouldn’t be shooting unless someone was up there, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to let them fire their weapons at anyone on my watch. I scrambled up the fire escape, but the thing only went to the third floor. This wasn’t going to stop me. I used window ledges and architectural features to pull myself to the roof. The moment I toppled over the low wall that lined the roof, I realized that Autumn was up there. She was crouched over the fallen body of a small woman, and she held out a hand to stop the mercenaries from advancing.
“You’re making a huge mistake. We don’t have the map.”
Her plea didn’t work. These men had their orders, and they weren’t going to listen to anything she or the blonde had to say. Autumn liked to refer to me as a mercenary, but she didn’t know the real difference between what I did and what a mercenary did. Like the four of us at SAFE Security, mercs were for hire, but, unlike us, they carried out their assigned job without prejudice. At SAFE Security, we kept the mission in mind, but we listened to reason, and we never hurt an innocent.
Two shots rang out, and Autumn fell backward. Stone cold calm flooded my veins, and as they advanced on my fallen sub, and I aimed. Figuring that they were wearing Kevlar, I targeted the vulnerable spots—head, neck, femoral artery. Four shots, and four bodies hit the roof. Then I turned my firepower on the helicopter, and the lone occupant, the pilot, fled.
Hand on heart, Autumn ran toward me. “Sir! Ohmygod, Sir! You’re okay.” She threw her arms around me, squeezing me hard. A shock of relief ran through me. I felt the stiffness of her vest as I caught her, and then I saw the Glock tucked in the back waistband of her pants. She hadn’t thought to use it against her attackers.
“Who gave you this?” I relieved her of the weapon, and I tried for a little levity because she looked like she was seconds from falling apart. “You’re going to shoot your ass off, Sugar.”
“I hope not, Sir. That’s your favorite part.” She took the gun back. Her hands and voice shook.

PG Excerpt/Autumn:

Dean greeted us at the top of the private staircase that connected the third and fourth floors. After our workout, I really wanted to take the elevator, but Frankie did not present that as an option, and I was afraid I’d lose any street cred I’d gained if I asked.
“Good workout?”
Frankie laughed. She had a husky, deep-throated laugh that always sounded genuine. “Not bad. I can still kick your ass later if you want.”
By sheer willpower, I made it up the last step. “She taught me how to get out from under someone who is sitting on my torso and choking me.”
Dean scratched his chin, and I saw a cut I hadn’t noticed before. “Did you know she’s trained in six different fighting disciplines? If she ever decides to become an MMA fighter, I’m betting on her.”
“I’d run the bets because the house always cleans up.” I grabbed his hand, halting the damage he was doing to his cut. “Let me put some antibiotic on that.”
Frankie rolled her eyes. “You should see the other guys.”
I didn’t know they’d been in a fight. I looked Frankie up and down, but I didn’t see a sign of injury. “What happened?”
“As our client feared, thieves attempted to steal the item while we were in transit. They were highly organized and skilled fighters. Six of them hit us while we were loading. Five of them are in the hospital.” With her trademark smile, she glided down the hall and disappeared around the corner.
I led Dean to his office where I knew he kept first-aid supplies. “What happened to the sixth person?”
“He gave up fighting after Frankie introduced his balls to his spine. I’ve never heard a human being make a sound that high in pitch.” He chuckled and sat on the guest chair facing the other side of his desk while I retrieved the first-aid kit from a shelf.
That’s when I noticed his new safe. It was beautiful, a plain, metallic gray strongbox that sat next to another safe. That one, which always sat out on his shelf, was a work of hand-crafted art. However, the new one caught my interest, and I breathed an exclamation. “Oh, Dean.”
“You’re sympathizing with the bad guys?” A note of incredulity crept into his voice, though he mostly sounded like he was teasing.
Though I’d grown up being one of the bad guys, I knew he didn’t honestly believe that I’d sympathize with his adversary. No, I was enthralled with his new safe. It was a Vault, a special edition safe from Vault and Security. They made between ten and fifty of a single design, each with a continuous weld and 6-gauge steel. I’d heard rumors that the locking bolts extended four inches into the frame, and that it contained a secondary set of locking bolts in the body of the safe that extended and twisted to form an even stronger bond. In order to get into that safe without knowing the combination, a thief would have to be a fucking awesome safe cracker, which I was, or they’d have to use an explosive to open it. A pry bar, ax, or sledgehammer wouldn’t work. The idea of getting into that thing made me wet. “I think I’m in love.”


R Excerpt/David:

“Being manipulative with your phrasing doesn’t change the fact that there was a transgression, Sugar.” I squeezed one of her ass cheeks. “Tonight. I’ll leave the gag off. Right now, I want to show you how much I missed you.” With that, I captured her lips for a searing kiss.
Softening, she yielded to my dominance. I teased the seam of her lips with my tongue, and she opened to me. She slid a hand into my hair while the other one trailed down my chest. I ran my hands from her ass, up her back, to her hair, and back down again. I wanted all of her soft curves pressed against me. She moaned loudly, and with a vicious yank of her hair, I broke the kiss to trail sucking bites down the side of her neck.
She loosened my tie and worked the buttons on my shirt. “If I get your shirt off, it counts as second base.”
That was a challenge I couldn’t ignore. Her shirt didn’t have buttons. I lifted it over her head and unlatched her bra with expert precision. “Too late. I stole the base.”
She grasped my dick through the fabric of my pants. I felt the heat of her palm and the gentle pressure of her fingers. “I think I’ll take third.”
I finished removing my tie, and I used it to bind her wrists. “I’m holding out for a home run.”
Wearing only dress slacks and heels, she faced me with her breasts bared and her wrists bound. This travesty couldn’t continue. I undid her pants and eased them down her long legs, kissing her flesh as I went down. She rested her palms on my shoulder to step out of each pant leg.
Now she wore heels, plain cotton panties, and my tie—still too much fabric. Through her panties, which were soaked through, I kissed her mons. “You’re very turned on.”
“I know, Sir. Getting my hands on a new safe does that to me.”

R Excerpt/Autumn:

“Autumn.” He infused the warning with his Dom Voice, and it sent shivers of desire straight to my core.
“Oh, Sir. I’m already on my knees.” Picking a lock. I left that part off because he knew exactly what I was doing. It took a lot of effort, but I concentrated on the soft metallic sounds of the tumblers locking into place.
“If I was there right now, I’d spank you for being a smartass.”
Oh, but that man knew exactly what to say to make my pussy wet. As a sometimes-SAM, I needed to run off at the mouth while he put me in my place. When the stress of life got to me, I would call him names and goad him as he spanked or flogged me. He’d send me to a place past all my inhibitions where it was safe for me to break down and let it all out.
“Are you in my office yet?”
The last tumbler set, and I opened his door. “I’m closing your door right now. Do you want me in your chair or on the couch?”
He groaned, and I knew I had successfully distracted him from his original purpose. “Take off all your clothes and bend over my desk with your legs spread. Move my chair out of the way. That’s where I want you.”
This was even better. I preferred to have him in control, and he was letting me get away with entirely too much right now. I set to work wrestling out of the cute green dress he’d surprised me with last weekend. He liked me to wear colors that matched my green eyes, and I found myself choosing clothing and accessories with his tastes in mind.
As if he read my mind, he cleared his throat. “I’m going to punish you when I get home, Sugar. You know better than to try to manipulate me.”
“Sir, I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t at least try, and then you would fall out of love with me.” Yeah, my convoluted logic was one of the things he found attractive. Or so I hoped.
He laughed, the sexy vocal caress washing over my nerves and urging them into submission. “Perish the thought. Are you in position?”
I bent over and rested my bare chest on his cold desk. “Yes, Sir. My nipples are hard, and my pussy is wet. Are you naked also?”


No comments: