Monday, January 2, 2017

Tia Lewis is releasing Hitman's Duology

TheHitmansDuology.jpg


The Hitman’s Duology Series


By: Tia Lewis

Genre: Dark Romance

Release Date: January 2nd, 2017

Hosted By: Chance Promotions




bundle (1).png

SYNOPSIS


I'm a hard, ruthless, and brutal killer… but I'm not letting her go.

I'm the most feared man in South Boston. I've earned that title and the nickname "The Animal." Women may think it’s because I'm wild in bed, and one night with me and they’d f*cking know it.


But there’s a darker reason for my reputation... I think nothing about ending a life. Feelings are a luxury I can’t afford.


Until her.


____________




I don't do emotions. I don't talk about my past. And I certainly don't fall in love.


At least until I rescued Tess.


I never thought I'd fall for a woman like her—blonde, beautiful, petite, and with mesmerizing blue eyes that see right into my tainted soul.


But when she's threatened, my protective instincts kick into overdrive.


She's mine. She belongs to me.



* * *


The Hitman's Duology contains both The Hitman's Possession and The Hitman's Property, as well as a bonus 20k word novella called 'Til Death: The Hitman's Bride.





TIA LEWIS’ AUTHOR BIO:

Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires, and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.

Want to be kept up to date on new releases? Text LEWIS to 31996!

TIA LEWIS’ AUTHOR LINKS:

NEWSLETTER I WEBSITE I FACEBOOK IFACEBOOK GROUP I TWITTER / INSTAGRAM I PINTEREST IGOODREADS IAMAZON I STREET TEAM


No comments: