Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review: Mating Dance

Mating Dance Mating Dance by Bianca D'Arc
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Once again, we find ourselves in Grizzly Cove. This time we're following the middle sister of the Baker sisters, Ashley. We also get to meet the town lawyer, Tom. Wow, what I found out about Ashley in this book just blew my mind way. A person in her first job with the ink still fresh on their university degree should never go through the hell she went through. What happens when Tom asks to speak with her youngest sister, Tina? What does Ashley think? Why? I love watching shifters find their mates in the books. it is always a fun moment to read about. When they realize that the person of the opposite sex, or even same sex is....THE ONE. Which one is it that Tom is attracted to? What happens when his bear sits up and pays attention to her? In the first book, we learned Ashley is the brains, Tina is the beauty and Nell was somewhere in the middle. I'd like to think more the brawn. Which of Ashley and Tina does Tom end up attracted to? We get to learn more about the town's residents as Tom talks to the person he has chosen, about their military service with John, the Alpha. When Ashley's past comes back to haunt her, what happens with the Clan? Who stands behind her? What happens to the reporter that has tracked Ashley down? This was another fun read in the series. I cannot wait to read Night Shift. I suspect it will be Tina's book, because she works the night shift at the bakery.

Amazon purchase.

View all my reviews

No comments: